Ariana Grande is one of the best pop stars in the music industry. In this writing, we gathered the achievements and facts of Ariana Grande, and also some facts you probably did not know about the American singer/songwriter.
Ariana Grande is just not into music alone, but she is an actress who has appeared in some movies, including Snowflake, the White Gorilla, Underdogs, Men in Black: International, and many more.
Grande started to have a thing for music at a very young age. At 13, Despite being concentrated on theatre, she was passionate about her music career. Ariana expresses her desire to record an R&B album when she first got in touch with her managers in Los Angeles, CA.
After a cast in the Nickelodeon TV show Victorious, where she played a role as Cat Valentine which is one of the shows that contributed to her rise to fame. She recorded her first studio album Yours Truly and the rest is what you witnessing today.
Ariana Grande’s achievements in the music industry are enormous, she has recorded and released a lot of songs and albums, including six studio albums, one live album, two EPs, two compilation albums, and 52 songs(including featured ones), and 15 promotional singles.
As we said earlier on, in this article you’ll get to read the greatest achievements of Ariana Grande, and it is surprising how an artist who is not even 30 years yet has come this far. Let’s dive in!
Here are Ariana Grande greatest achievements
1. Ariana Grande is one of the best-selling music artists of all time. She sold more than 90 million records around the world.
2. Grande is the most streamed female artist ever after having 98 billion streams so far. Ariana also has the most streams as a female artist on Spotify and Apple Music.
3. Ariana Grande is the second lead female artist to have all three singles chart on Billboard Hot 100’s top 10 at the same time.
4. Grande is the only artist to score four top 10 hits on Billboard Hot 100 in 2014 after her singles(Love Me Harder, One Last Time) from her second studio album debuted at # 7 and #13 in the U.S.
5. She is the first and only artist to debut in the top 10 with the lead single from each of her first three albums in the history of the chart after Dangerous Woman peaked at #10 and #8 on Billboard Hot 100.
6. With all her three singles topping the chart in the U.S and U.K, Ariana Grande became the first solo artist to take three spots on the Billboard Hot 100.
7. Grande is the artist to have broke records for the biggest streaming week for a pop album and for a female album in the United States with 307 million on-demand streams.
8. Ariana Grande is the first woman to reach 200 million followers on Instagram in 2020. Currently, she has 324 million followers, making her the 7th most followed celebrity on Instagram.
9. Ariana Grande’s hit song, “Thank U, Next” broke YouTube and Vevo’s record for the most views in a space of 24 hours. It also peaked at #1 and spent 28 weeks on the charts.
10. In 2019, Ariana Grande became the youngest artist to headline the Coachella festival. She surprised fans with guest performances like Nicki Minaj, Diddy, and NSYNC. She is the 4th woman to ever headline Coachella, after Björk, Lady Gaga, and Beyoncé.
11. She was listed as the highest-paid female musician by Forbes on their 2020 Celebrity 100 list. She was worth $72 million after dethroning Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift.
12. After her smash “Positions” topped #1 on both Billboard Global 200 and Billboard Global Excl U.S. charts, which is the first time to ever happen at the same time. Ariana Grande is the first U.S born artist to top the Global Excl. U.S. charts per Billboard reports.
13. According to Forbes, Ariana Grande’s fourth studio album, Sweetener world tour grossed $146 million.
14. In 2019, the pop star announced on Instagram that she made the top 5 list of most streamed artists and took the #1 spot as the most streamed female artist of the decade.
15. Ariana Grande is the artist with the most singles at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, which five songs charted on the top.
16. Grande is the fifth-highest-certified female digital singles artist. (with 63 million total units certified by the RIAA).
17. With close to 25 million units, Ariana is one of the most certified female artists in the U.K.
18. Ariana Grande broke several Hot 100 records. Six of her songs topped the US Billboard Hot 100.
19. The songstress became the first artist to have her first five #1 songs peak at number one, and also broke the record for the most number one debuts.
20. She is the first act to have three singles appear at number one in a single calendar year.
21. Ariana Grande subsequently broke the record for most simultaneously charting songs on the top 40 of the Hot 100 for a female artist with the release of her fifth studio album.
22. Three songs from her fifth studio album charted at No. 1, 2, and 3 respectively, making Ariana the first solo artist to occupy the top three spots of the Billboard Hot 100 and the first to do so since the Beatles in 1964.
23. Ariana Grande is the female with the most followers on Spotify, and also the most monthly listeners on the platform.
24. She is also the most streamed female act on Spotify and the most streamed single in one week by a female artist on the Billboard charts.
25. She has the fastest hat-trick of UK No.1 singles by a female artist and is the first female musician to replace herself at No. 1 on the UK singles chart.
26. Ariana Grande is the female musician with the most YouTube subscribers, and also the most streamed album by a female artist in one week.
Frequently Asked Questions;
Who Is The Female Musician With Most YouTube Subscribers?
Ariana Grande is the female musician with the most youtube subscribers. She has over 50 million subscribers as of this writing. Grande has videos that have amassed over 1 billion views on youtube including, “Side By Side” feat. Nicki Minaj, “No Tears Left To Cry”, and ” 7 rings.”
Is Ariana Grande The Greatest Pop Star?
Ariana Grande is not the greatest pop star but she is one of the greatest pop stars in the music industry. She still has more years ahead to achieve more looking at her age.
What Is The Net Worth Of Ariana Grande?
Ariana Grande has a net worth estimated to be over $200 million. She is one of the highest-paid pop stars in the music industry.
We bring the achievements of Ariana Grande to an end here. We hope you have enjoyed reading this piece. You can also contribute by sharing this article with your friends on various social media networks. Thanks!